V2.1 - by yours truly
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I LOVE your persona
At first I thought downgrading from GoogleChrome to the less fancy Mozilla FoxFire was a drag. I mean yeah there are all the nice apps and cool themes but thats nothing compared to the crisp clean look of Chrome. Then I found out you can use this nifty little customization feature called "Personas". You can make your own browser background, use ones others have already made, and preview before using. How fun is that! Right now I am using one that has a blacklight effect being used on bottles of rainbow paint that glow so bright it hurts. In the past I have used a few Go Green! themed ones and a Lady Gaga themed one. It sure is a upgrade from boring gray right? I love it when I am able to give things my own personal touch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment