V2.1 - by yours truly
Friday, April 17, 2009
Avatar Art
So I have decided to start drawing on the various avatar based website I am joined to.

Gaiaonline; Zantarni; and Menewsha. Username for all: Tetki
Look me up and contact me about being a guinea pig. I have the right to refuse any one if I think the avatar is too cluttered. Also I have the right to remove any items I feel I can not draw. No offence intended.

I will be looking for 'guinea pigs' so to say. I would like some people to start sketching and stuff so I can get in some practice before I decide to start selling. I am hoping I will be able to improve my style so I can eventually do art for in the real world. I am going to start out with simple pencil drawings because I don't plan on spending hours on end working for some one just so I can get virtual money. That would be silly. Maybe on special occasions I will work harder or if its an avatar I really like but for now that's it.

On a side note this is not what my blog will be all about. This is just a little something to get started.

If you are interested in checking out my art take a look at my Deviant art page @ nomers.deviantart.com

I guess that is all for now. I will be blogging again soon with more interesting subjects.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment